Donut Wait! Join our Sweet Team Today!
The Sweet Story of Clyde’s Donuts
Since 1920, Clyde’s Donuts has been dedicated to delivering exceptional donuts directly to in-store bakeries, restaurants, and service industries. What began as a humble venture by Herman Seekamp has now flourished into a renowned family-owned and operated business, spanning four generations. Today, we are a leading supplier of donuts to the largest global retailers in mass grocery, convenience stores, and food service and we take immense pride in upholding our family’s tradition of providing our customers with the freshest and most delectable donuts available.
With unwavering commitment, we continue to craft over 10 million mouthwatering donuts each week at our state-of-the-art bakery in Addison, Illinois. In 2022, we expanded our operations by opening a second facility in Glendale Heights, IL to support our continuing growth. In addition to the many investments our Company has made over the years in line additions and new equipment, this new facility is a testament to our strong desire to continue to enhance our production capabilities, streamline operations, and serve our customers even better.
Our passion for quality shines through every step of our production process. From sourcing the finest ingredients to using time-honored recipes passed down through generations, we ensure that each bite you take is an indulgent experience worth savoring.
Explore Careers Here
Join Us and Enjoy the Sweetest Perks
Would you like to be part of a stable, successful, and growing company where people are friendly and work well together, and you are given meaningful work and rewarded for your efforts? If so, Clyde’s might just be the perfect place for you!
We are always seeking positive, collaborative, and hardworking individuals who have a desire to excel and advance in their careers to join our team. We take pride in creating a fun product that never fails to bring smiles to people’s faces. By joining us, you’ll have the chance to make a noticeable impact as we continue to deliver “Smiles all Around! ®” In addition to our friendly and collaborative work environment, we also offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Here are just a few of the programs we provide for employees:
- Medical Plan Options Including HMO, PPO, HDHP with Heath Savings Account
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts including Healthcare and Dependent Care
- Short-Term Disability Plan (Company Paid)
- Long-Term Disability Plan (Company Paid)
- Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Paid)
- Voluntary Insurance Plans Including Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits and Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan Including 4% Matching Contribution and Immediate Vesting
- Tuition Reimbursement
We believe in taking care of our employees because we know that happy employees lead to happy customers. When you join our team, you become part of a close-knit group that values collaboration, growth, and creating memorable experiences.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, we’d love to hear from you!
Experience the Sweetness
At Clyde’s Donuts, we take pride in creating a positive, enjoyable, and rewarding work environment for all our employees. We want to ensure that you have the best possible experience while working with us.
Here’s what you can expect as part of our team:
- Competitive pay: We recognize the value of hard work, dedication, and good performance and reward employees for the achievement of Company objectives and personal performance goals
- Great benefits: We provide a comprehensive package of benefits so employees can have peace of mind that they and their families are well protected
- Ongoing training: Clyde’s has a long history of a successful promote-from-within advancement program. We provide a variety of training programs to help our employees grow personally and professionally
- Equal opportunity: We are committed to equal employment and advancement opportunity based on merit for all qualified individuals
- Harassment-free workplace: We have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. Your well-being is important to us, and we strive to maintain a safe and respectful atmosphere for all
- Drug-free workplace: To ensure the safety of our employees and maintain productivity, we enforce a drug-free workplace policy
- Safe working conditions: Your safety is our priority. We are committed to continuous improvement in our safety programs and full compliance with OSHA standards
- Food Safety: We take food safety seriously and rigorously comply with all federal regulations and GFSI requirements
- Clean facilities: We believe in the importance of providing and maintaining clean, modern and attractive work environments in our facilities
And last but not least…
- All the donuts you can eat! Because who doesn’t love some sweet treats? During your workday, you can enjoy donuts during your breaks and are free to take donuts home for your family to enjoy!
Clyde’s Donuts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please refer to our employment policies for more information. The interview process is designed for candidates to demonstrate their skills and share their past work experiences with us.
In certain instances, a candidate may require accommodation in the interview process. To request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at HR@clydesdonuts.com or 630-812-7115 or 877-724-5621.
View Our Policies Here
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Accommodation for Disabilities
- Accommodation for Pregnancy
- Policy Against Harassment
- Policy Against Retaliation